The 29th annual Florida Film Festival will take place in Central Florida on April 17-26, 2020.
The Public Relations Department of the Florida Film Festival is dedicated to supplying members of the media with resources to cover the Festival.
Leading up to the Festival, this page will have information for the press on the Festival, including accreditation, press releases, program media assets, photo downloads, and fact sheets.
The Public Relations Department is able to aid you in setting up interviews with Festival programmers, operations personnel, filmmakers, etc.
Interviews with celebrities and acclaimed filmmakers are reserved for high-level Media Partners. If you are interested in becoming a high-level Media Partner for the 2020 Florida Film Festival, please contact us before January 1, 2020.
Please follow us and tag us on Twitter and Instagram @FloridaFilmFest, and use our hashtags #FFF2020 and #MindBlowingMovies for any promotions. Also, you can follow our Facebook page by going to Facebook.com/floridafilmfestival.
Valerie Cisneros, Marketing Manager
(407) 629-1088 ext. 302
IN THE NEWS
- Best Of: 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, 2019, MovieMaker
- The Florida Film Festival Presents 10 Days of Date-Worthy Oscar-Caliber Films and Food-Laden Parties, DatingAdvice.com
- Why Should You Care About Another Regional Film Festival? This One In Florida Has the Answer, IndieWire
- Best Of: 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, 2014, MovieMaker
- Best Of: The Coolest Film Festivals in the World, 2013, MovieMaker
- Orlando weekend trips for hipsters, USA Today
Press accreditation to the festival is reserved for high-level Media Partners or by invite-only.
Press releases are distributed via e-mail and are also available for download here.
- 2020 Florida Film Festival Postponed Due to COVID-19
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Announces Call for Entries
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners
- Richard Dreyfuss to Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival with a Special Screening of The Goodbye Girl
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Program Lineup and Special Guests
- The 2019 Florida Film Festival Announces Call For Entries
- The 27th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners
- Ellen Burstyn to attend the 2018 Florida Film Festival with Special Screening of Requiem for a Dream
- The 27th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Program Lineup and Celebrity Guests
- The 2018 Florida Film Festival Announces Call For Entries and Online Submissions
- The 26th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury & Audience Award Winners
- Lea Thompson to attend the 2017 Florida Film Festival with special screening of Back to the Future
FESTIVAL MEDIA ASSETS
FFF 2020 Media Assets will be available here at a later date. Please check back.