The 29th annual Florida Film Festival will take place in Central Florida on August 7-20, 2020.
The Public Relations Department of the Florida Film Festival is dedicated to supplying members of the media with resources to cover the Festival.
Leading up to the Festival, this page will have information for the press on the Festival, including accreditation, press releases, program media assets, photo downloads, and fact sheets.
The Public Relations Department is able to aid you in setting up interviews with Festival programmers, operations personnel, filmmakers, etc. Interviews with celebrities and acclaimed filmmakers are reserved for high-level Media Partners.
If you are interested in becoming a Media Partner for the Florida Film Festival, reach out to us at the contact info below.
Valerie Cisneros, Marketing Manager
(407) 629-1088 ext. 302
IN THE NEWS
- Best Of: 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, 2019, MovieMaker
- The Florida Film Festival Presents 10 Days of Date-Worthy Oscar-Caliber Films and Food-Laden Parties, DatingAdvice.com
- Why Should You Care About Another Regional Film Festival? This One In Florida Has the Answer, IndieWire
- Best Of: 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, 2014, MovieMaker
- Best Of: The Coolest Film Festivals in the World, 2013, MovieMaker
- Orlando weekend trips for hipsters, USA Today
Press accreditation to the festival is reserved for high-level Media Partners or by invite-only.
Press releases are distributed via e-mail and are also available for download here.
- The 29th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Virtual DeafBlind Event and Filmmaker Forums
- The 29th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Virtual Lineup and Passes
- The 29th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Program Lineup
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Announces Rescheduled Dates
- 2020 Florida Film Festival Postponed Due to COVID-19
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Announces Call for Entries
FESTIVAL MEDIA ASSETS
FFF 2020 Media Assets are available here.