The 26th annual Florida Film Festival will take place in Central Florida on April 21-30, 2017.
The Public Relations Department of the Florida Film Festival is dedicated to supplying members of the media with resources to cover the Festival.
Leading up to the Festival, this page will have information for the press on the Festival, including accreditation, press releases, program media assets, photo downloads, and fact sheets.
The Public Relations Department is able to aid you in setting up interviews with Festival programmers, operations personnel, filmmakers, talent, etc.
Valerie Cisneros, Marketing Manager
(407) 629-1088 ext. 302
- The Florida Film Festival Presents 10 Days of Date-Worthy Oscar-Caliber Films and Food-Laden Parties, DatingAdvice.com
- Why Should You Care About Another Regional Film Festival? This One In Florida Has the Answer, IndieWire
- Best Of: 50 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, 2014, MovieMaker
- Best Of: The Coolest Film Festivals in the World, 2013, MovieMaker
- Orlando weekend trips for hipsters, USA Today
Press Accreditation for FFF 2017 is now closed.
Press releases are distributed via e-mail and are also available for download here.
The 26th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Call for Entries
The 25th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury & Audience Award Winners
25th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Program Lineup, Celebrity Guests, ...
Festival Media Assets
FFF 2017 Media Assets will be available here.
Festival Awards History2016 Award Winners
2015 Award Winners