The Not-So-Fine Print
Ticket Guarantee Policy
All ticket and pass holders must arrive 15 minutes before show time to ensure availability of seats. After that time, the Festival reserves the right to resell seats to STAND-BY customers.
“Stand-by” status simply means that most seats have been sold in advance and a few seats are being held for pass holders. However, additional tickets are often made available prior to the event. To gain entry to a “Stand-by” film/event, arrive at the theater 45 minutes prior to show time. Numbers will be handed out to potential ticket buyers and available tickets will be sold, in numerical order, until the event is sold out.
Discounts and Miscellaneous Information
· Enzian Film Society, student, senior or military discounts and benefits are not available on Festival products and no refunds are offered.
· Please be aware that films may not be suitable for ages 16 and under. Parental discretion is advised.
· Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theater. Please silence all cellular phones, pagers and watches when in the theater.
Films and Screenings
· Each film will be shown in its original language with English subtitles, unless otherwise noted. All programs are subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges are given
· Film length, as listed in the program, represents the best available information at press time. Length of film does not include introductions or Q&A sessions following the screening.
· All audience members must leave the theater following each screening. Saving seats between shows is not permitted.